2018 AOSpine East Asia Fellowship is now open for application.
As the leading global academic community for innovative education, AOSpine invests heavily in various forms of international, regional and national fellowship programs.
AOSpine Fellowship provides the following benefits to fellows:
- Additional experience in surgical techniques for orthopaedic and neurosurgeons interested in spine surgery
- Sponsor Stipend from AOSpine
- Exposure to the professional network of AOSpine Spine Centers
- Additional clinical experience for fellows
- Obtain a fellowship certificate upon the completion of fellowship program
Please find attached AOSAP Fellowship guidelines and application form for your reference, you can also read more information on the list of spine centers using the following link:
If you would like to apply for AOSpine Fellowship, please send the application form and supporting documents to
by 30 June 2017 in one PDF document in the following sequence:
1. Fellowship application form
2. Curriculum vitae
3. Copy of medical school diploma
4. Personal statement (in AOSpine template attached)
5. Two referee reports signed by your superiors (in AOSpine template attached)
6. Copy of an official AOSpine course certificate
7. A list of publications and/or lectures written or delivered by the applicant
8. English Proficiency Test Result (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) (if applicable)
9. Copy of valid practising license (if applicable)
Thank you for your interests in AOSpine Fellowship.
AOSpine Asia Pacific Team
(If you can't download file please download at this link: http://www.registration-master.com/neuro_or_th/content.php?slug=announce#AOSpine2018 )