This fellowship is for AOSpine paid members only
AOSpine is pleased to announce that 2020 AOSpine East Asia Fellowship is now open for application.
As the leading global academic community for innovative education, AOSpine invests heavily in various forms of international, regional and national fellowship programs.
AOSpine Fellowship provides the following benefits to fellows:
- Additional experience in surgical techniques for orthopaedics and neurosurgeons interested in spine surgery
- Sponsor Stipend from AOSpine
- Exposure to the professional network of AOSpine Spine Centers
- Additional clinical experience for fellows
- Obtain a fellowship certificate upon the completion of fellowship program
Please find attached AOSAP Fellowship guidelines for your reference, you can also read more information on the list of spine centers using the following link:
If you would like to apply for AOSpine Fellowship, please send the attached application form and supporting documents to fellowshipAOSAP@aospine.org by 30 June 2019 in one PDF file in the following sequence
for 2020 fellowship program:
*Please do not submit application until you have all the information and supporting documents ready, as application would not be accepted and considered until all information and supporting documents have been submitted in one PDF file in the following sequence. Please only send application for one time via one email.
1. Fellowship application form (mandatory)
2. Curriculum vitae (mandatory)
3. Copy of medical school diploma (mandatory)
4. Personal statement (in AOSpine template attached) (mandatory)
5. Referee report from an AOSpine member (in AOSpine template attached) (mandatory)
6. Referee report from a senior surgeon in an institution (in AOSpine template attached) (mandatory)
7. Copy of the most recent official AOSpine course certificate (mandatory)
8. 1 recent passport sized photography (mandatory)
9. A list of publications and/or lectures written or delivered by the applicant (mandatory)
10. English Proficiency Test Result (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) (for applicants from non-English speaking countries who apply for regional and international fellowship)
11. Copy of valid practicing license (mandatory)